Wednesday, December 16, 2009

We started our blog

Hello dear friends!
After long time of thinking and planning we finally decided to create our blog and start sharing with our amazing life we experience and live with our Lord Jesus Christ!
With Love and blessings,
FOLLOWERS

5 comments:

  1. i will follow your blog.Please add something in Turkish sometimes.My English is not enough to understand :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for encouraging words! Sure we will post in Turkish too. Our main goal is to reach local people as well as people all over the world. I might ask some help from you with Turkish translations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ummed ..at last you could catch your dream having your own blogs.. looking forward to see new contents and beautiful pictures from Turkey ..

    I have subscribed your feed will keep updating me whithout visting your site.. Keep this boll rolling ..

    Great..
    Sabir Ali
    www.Sabirali.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you my dear friend!
    Yes I will keep rolling this ball. Hope i will get more help and advises from you to develop my blog.

    ReplyDelete